VICTORIAN FASHION WIKI - FASHION WIKI
VICTORIAN FASHION WIKI - 1800S FRENCH FASHION - NEW YORK FASHION WEEK 2011 PROJECT RUNWAY.
Victorian Fashion Wiki
- Victorian fashion comprises the various fashions and trends in British culture that emerged and grew in province throughout the Victorian era and the reign of Victoria, a period which would last from June 1837 to January 1901.
- A website that allows collaborative editing of its content and structure by its users
- Wiki software (also known as a wiki engine or wiki application) is software that runs a wiki, or a website that allows users to collaboratively create and edit web pages using a web browser. A wiki system is usually a web application that runs on one or more web servers.
- A wiki ( ) is a website that allows the easy creation and editing of any number of interlinked web pages via a web browser using a simplified markup language or a WYSIWYG text editor.
- WIKI (95.3 FM) is a radio station broadcasting a Country format. Licensed to Carrollton, Kentucky, USA. The station is currently owned by Wagon Wheel Broadcasting, LLC.
Victorian Theatrical Engraved Plate of 1838: Madame Vestris & Charles Matthews at the Olympic Theatre, London, in a scene from 'Puss in Boots', a burletta of 1838
Biography of Madame Vestris (Elizabetta Lucia Bartolozzi) on Wikipedia at: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucia_Elizabeth_Vestris
In the 18th and 19th centuries a Burletta was a musical drama containing rhymed lyrics and resembling comic opera or a comic play containing songs.
Published in The World of Fashion and Continental Feuilletons: Vol XV Jan to Dec 1838, by Mr Bell, the Strand, London
la fashion schools
1950s fashion clothes
jobs in fashion marketing
fashion bug model
fashion tv midnight hot wallpapers
finnish fashion blog
pearl academy of fashion admission
japanese fashion shows
australia fashion industry
fashion institute of technology in nyc
Post a comment